Our town planning consultant at TranPlan Sydney Town Planners offer a wide range of specialist town planning services to solve all your town planning issues. Our urban planner can assist you getting Council approval for your small renovation to the family house or a multi-million dollar Major Project. From general town planning advice, to being part of your development team of specialist consultants, to Project Managing your development from conception to construction & operation, we can cater to every project size and budget.

Click on links for more details of the common town planning services we provide: 




TRANPLAN Town Planner Services

TranPlan Sydney Town Planners will help you:

  1. get BASIX Certificate
  2. attend pre-DA meetings
  3. lodge development application (DA)
  4. with due diligence research on town planning matters, for properties / land that you are looking to purchase 
  5. prepare town planning reports such as Statement of Environmental Effects (SEE), Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), Plan of Management (POM) etc.
  6. get Council approval to build your new home, or renovations to your home; fitout / change of use for all types of businesses (retail, commercial, industrial etc.);
  7. subdivide land (Torrens, Strata, Stratum subdivisions)
  8. rezone your land
  9. prepare specialist reports such as Heritage Impact Statement (HIS)
  10. make objections to neighbouring developments
  11. as expert witnesses in the NSW Land & Environment Court (LEC)
  12. at Council / IHAP /JRPP meetings etc.

Check our recent PROJECTS for examples of how our town planners can help you with your town planning and heritage problem.


Home | News | CONTACT | Projects | FAQs

(C)2024 TRANPLAN - Sydney Town Planner

Tranplan Consulting | Sydney Town Planner | Town Planning Consultants | Heritage Consultants